Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dominican Republic!

Hi Everybody!
I'm back from the Dominican Republic. We left on July 27 and got home August 5. It was the best week of my life. I had an amazing experience and can't wait to go back! I'd been praying for the last few months that I would know what it is that God wants me to do with my life. I'd been thinking a lot about becoming a missionary and when I got there, it was like a peace that the mission field is where God is leading me. I got to know the American missionaries really well, an intern that was there who went to Ozark Christian College for intercultural studies, and a guy who's starting that major in the fall. My prayer partner was also a missionary and she told me a lot about it. At the end of the week, the missionary Sandy, invited me to do an internship there next summer. I will be praying a lot about it, but I would really like to do it. Above are some pictures of the trip. It was awesome to see all the Lord is doing in that part of the world. Thanks for all the prayers and support! In HIM, Lilli

No comments: