Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer!!!

This is Andy with our plans for this summer. Its almost summer break at G-R High School. School officially gets out Wednesday, June 3rd. Here are our summer plans.
Lilli- Lilli is working at the daycare in town. In July she will be detassling with me. I'll kind of be her boss. :-)
Pete- Pete is playing baseball this summer with the school team. He'll be golfing as well with his summer pass to the golf courses in Waterloo.
Andy- This summer I will be very busy. I am working at the pool as a lifegaurd. I also have drivers ed. In July I will be detassling again. I will also be golfing with Pete a lot.
Mom- Mom will be going to a lot of baseball games this summer. She'll also be reading and gardening. And she will be getting ready for her classes in the summer.
Dad- Dad will be working this summer. He will also be doing some projects around the house. He'll also golf with me and Pete.
We will be going up to Lake Vermillion this summer. The dates for that are the 25 till the 2nd of August or somethin like that.

No comments: