Monday, August 30, 2010

All back to school....

The school year has started for the kids and me (Laura). It's always a bittersweet time. It's exciting to have everything starting up again--sports, school activities, UNI games, etc. but I also get a bit sad that another summer is gone and another year of having the kids at home has passed.

Andy had his first game Friday. We won 34-7 and he did well. Pete's first one is tonight. We'll be traveling quite a bit for the next few months. (That also means I'll be praying a lot for safety for them and the other boys. :) )

Yesterday I was reminded of the importance of being a Christian Monday-Saturday where I spend most of my time-at home and at work. I'm going to be more intentional about showing Whose I am through my actions in those places. It's easy to do that at church, not so easy the other 6 days!

Blessings

No comments: